Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254
Forum dla studentów MiBM

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

The maternity deduction and its increase for custody expense

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna -> Mechanika Płynów
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
triptitripti

PostWysłany: Sob Mar 09, 2024 05:48    Temat postu: The maternity deduction and its increase for custody expense Odpowiedz z cytatem

Royal Decree-Law /, of May , has introduced some new features regarding the processing of these temporary employment regulation files. In this post we will give some guidelines to be able to manage them correctly. Once this latest Royal Decree-Law is published , ERTES due to force majeure are classified into two types: ) Due to total force majeure ) Due to partial force majeure. These ERTES due to force majeure will remain until June , Total force majeure files are applied to companies that cannot resume their activity, because the health or economic situation prevents them from doing so.

These companies maintain the exemptions in the payment of contributions of their workers affected by Asia Mobile Number List the ERTE as before: companies with less than workers are exempt from % of the contributions and those with more than workers, from %. The ERTES due to partial force majeure will apply to companies that may incorporate workers into their activity. Companies with less than workers: for workers who return to activity, the exemptions will go from % to % in May and % in June. For workers who do not return to the activity, the exemptions in the payment of their contributions will be % in May and % in June.

Companies with more than workers: for workers who return to activity, the exemptions go from % to % in May and % in June. In the case of those who do not return to activity, the exemptions will be % in May and % in June. Index Communication of ERTES and benefits How to communicate the modifications made to the ERTE due to the progressive incorporation into the activity? Communication of ERTES and benefits ) To the General Directorate of Labor: Companies that want to resign from ERTE due to force majeure must notify the labor authority of the total resignation within a maximum period of days from the date of effect of the resignation.

To SEPE: The waiver by companies of ERTES due to total force majeure or, where appropriate, the suspension or regularization of the payment of benefits resulting from the modification of unemployment benefits when being in a situation of ERTE due to Partial force majeure will be carried out after notifying the State Public Employment Service (SEPE) of the variations in the data contained in the initial collective request for access to unemployment protection.
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Mar 09, 2024 05:48    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna -> Mechanika Płynów Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: