Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254
Forum dla studentów MiBM

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

nike air max tailwind iv usa

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna -> Ważne informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
yzwah5hg

PostWysłany: Sob Maj 09, 2020 02:35    Temat postu: nike air max tailwind iv usa Odpowiedz z cytatem

nike sneakers mens black Bring a cult classic into modern day when you slip into the newest iteration of the Nike Air Max Tailwind. Originally released in 1999, the fourth model in the Nike Tailwind line is back and better than ever. Slip into a pair of men's Nike Tailwind sneakers and experience a sporty, early-90's vibe with features built for today. Visible Air, a chunky silhouette and classic Nike detailing round out this must-have sneaker for a look that's as cool as it is functional. Are you ready to upgrade your look? Nike Tailwind sneakers are your go-to choice street-ready 'fits that scream "Nike essentialism."

nike sneakers white pink While most professional sports are on indefinite hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the industry continues making headlines. From ESPN’s “The Last Dance” series to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers being playfully renamed the “Patriots” upon news that Rob Gronkowski has joined Tom Brady, the sports world has kept its fans engaged. Nike has also continued to cater to those who can’t currently tune into live sports with products clad in recognizable team colors. The latest: An Air Max Tailwind IV in a San Francisco 49ers-friendly colorway.

nike sneakers womens sale Akin to Supreme‘s collaboration from Spring/Summer 2019, this Air Max model sets the stage for its more vibrant accents in “Black.” Profile TPU overlays deliver “Team Gold” and “University Red” flair in a gradient arrangement, which also makes a slight cameo at the heel. Forefoot and rear accents, lace loops and branding throughout further partake in the Niners-reminiscent color scheme. Underfoot, triple-black midsoles are interrupted with dark red Airbags, most prominently at the heel. Details across the “Black” outsole revel in more champagne and scarlet tones.

nike air max tailwind iv usa The ‘90s classic has been emblazoned with a normative black and white color-blocking base, further remixed with hits of “Pollen Rise” as well as “Voltage Purple” throughout. “Pollen Rise” additives can be found on the lateral Swoosh as well as speckled on the laces, with “Voltage Purple” lining the model’s ribbed caging on the lateral and medial sides as well as at the lacing loops. This all sits atop a contrasting white midsole that’s toting blue-hued Air Max bubbles, finally finished by a black rubber outsole that delivers traction and durability.

https://www.nsneakersale.com/
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Maj 09, 2020 02:35    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna -> Ważne informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: