Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254
Forum dla studentów MiBM

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Nike Air Max 270 Shoes

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna -> Podstawy konstrukcji maszyn
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
anderase

PostWysłany: Wto Mar 31, 2020 09:34    Temat postu: Nike Air Max 270 Shoes Odpowiedz z cytatem

One of the biggest participants in this shift has been Nike’s ACG subsidiary that has seen a bevy of lofted returns as well as new silhouettes the likes of the Dog Mountain and the Ruckle Ridge hit stores. Nike Air Max 270 Shoes Another All Conditions Gear model to debut in 2018 is the Air Max 270 Bowfin that borrows the lifestyle-engineered heel unit of the Swoosh’s newest Air Max creation. Equipped with a rugged trail-ready vibe, the Bowfin features a layered upper that combines mesh, nylon, and leather as well as a set of wildly-patterned straps that aid in this offering’s lockdown, as well as its decidedly 90s feel.

In the beginning of this week, we introduced you to the Nike Air Max 270 Men's/Women's with Flyknit-infused uppers. At that time, only one photo of the blue and orange pair you see here was available, but now official images of all four products have surfaced. Nike is treating men and women equally, with two iterations for both genders, including a simplistic black and white pair as well as a brightly colored option.

After a successful launch of the Best Price Nike Air Max 270, the Swoosh is ready to roll out a new version with its cutting edge Flyknit technology. With four upcoming versions, both the men and women will have their choice between two selections. At the moment, no pictures are available, but this clear look at the Racer Blue/Total Crimson colorway (similar to the epic Ultramarine version) should help you extrapolate the remaining three colorways.

Buy Nike Air Max 270 React iteration for women throws things back to the initial debut of the 270 silhouette that saw its mesh upper dressed in simple colors with the lifestyle-engineered Air unit done up in a brighter hue. This time around, the addition of black onto the upper gives the sneaker a bit more character as opposed to the first versions that boasted an upper dipped entirely in white or black. A vibrant orange makes up for the Air bubble as well as the outsole on this women's-exclusive iteration that would be a welcomed addition to any female sneakerhead's rotation.

Next up for the increasingly popular Nike Air Max 270 on Sale silhouette is its loudest iteration yet. Dressed almost entirely in a boisterous "Volt" hue on its upper, it is offset by black to provide some relief from the loud aesthetic. We have seen Nike do the reverse of this look in the past – combining a primarily black upper with a vibrant Air unit to bring attention to the lifestyle-engineered bubble.

www.fleunderride.com
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Mar 31, 2020 09:34    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna -> Podstawy konstrukcji maszyn Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: