Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254
Forum dla studentów MiBM

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Adidas Samba Buy Online

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna -> Podstawy konstrukcji maszyn
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
inkeron

PostWysłany: Sob Mar 07, 2020 09:53    Temat postu: Adidas Samba Buy Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

The Men's/Women's Adidas Samba is one of the brand’s most influential silhouettes, as it has been the inspiration for both modernized running and skateboarding models alike. Now, the iconic sneaker has returned with two iterations fully equipped with gum bottoms, putting the finishing touches on this classic look. The consumer has his or her choice of black and white built with the original Samba construction dressed up in suede with elements of leather mixed in on the upper. Gold foil on the tongue tab and Samba lettering adds a quick hit of flare for some added originality.

Showing that the sneaker world isn’t just for men, adidas Consortium presents a special “Deep Hue” pack of the women’s Samba this spring to celebrate the global women’s movement. Adidas Samba Shoes As sneakers become a way of life for more and more women just as much as their male counterparts, adidas Consortium recognizes that the change is not only in the sneaker industry, but reflects a wider movement in the overcoming stereotypical gender norms across the globe.

Knowing that women don’t only want white sneakers with pink or other light-colored accents, the “Deep Hue” collection features premium suede constructions of the Adidas Samba Best Price in rich green, purple, and off-white tones with special threaded 3-Stripe detailing and embossed SAMBA lettering. All three also feature a clear gum rubber outsole and soft leather lining to complete the exquisite renditions of the iconic silhouette.

adidas, while focusing heavily on bringing back the past, has not forsaken the future as it gears to bring back the iconic Samba silhouette in a much more updated tooling complete with Boost technology. Adidas Samba Buy Online Prepped right in time for the advent of 2019, the newest iteration — which adds an “RM” tagline to its namesake — is quite a far cry from the original as it ushers in a sleek upper, translucent blue sole unit, and some fitting branding hits.

The tongue has been toned down quite a bit, as its minimal appearance is a welcome departure from the norm, extending throughout the rest of the design as overlays and accompanying panels are done up in a similar fashion. Adidas Samba on Sale Palette is dark, keeping in line with Triple Black motifs with the sole serving as a point of contrast. Logo hits along the lateral heel, spell out the model as S4M3A, completing this more modern revival.

www.profilesshoe.com
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Mar 07, 2020 09:53    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna -> Podstawy konstrukcji maszyn Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: