Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254
Forum dla studentów MiBM

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Advantages of AI Cortada mentions that, mainly,

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna -> Mechanika Płynów
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
soyeb24

PostWysłany: Sob Mar 09, 2024 08:26    Temat postu: Advantages of AI Cortada mentions that, mainly, Odpowiedz z cytatem

Advantages of AI
Cortada mentions that, mainly, there are three benefits that AI brings to law firms or any other entity. “They are basically costs, times and level of precision ,” says the professional. Furthermore, he points out that people who engage in this type of task are wrong by 2 or 3 percent, while the system they have developed is contractually committed to being 99 percent correct or more.

The legal sector is of great interest, since they see market opportunities in helping legal professionals in their Fax Lists daily tasks regarding the large number of documents they must review. In this way, "the lawyer is given more time to carry out other more relevant tasks ," says Hugo Cortada, which in turn will mean that clients also benefit, since by reducing waiting times, they obtain solutions more quickly. .

Fear of technology
Given the possible rejection of a part of legal professionals who are not very in favor of the implementation of Artificial Intelligence in legal firms, the business development director of Serimag affirms that this type of technology "is not a risk or a threat", but, on the contrary, " it is a superpower so that your employees can be more productive ."
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Mar 09, 2024 08:26    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna -> Mechanika Płynów Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: