Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254
Forum dla studentów MiBM

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

the year, we plan to support crypto payouts in more than cou

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna -> Mechanika Płynów
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
nafizcristia97

PostWysłany: Nie Mar 03, 2024 12:10    Temat postu: the year, we plan to support crypto payouts in more than cou Odpowiedz z cytatem

The end of in the weeks ahead. For more information, visit stripe.com/crypto. To learn more about the integration and how to request access to the beta, view our Crypto Payouts Integration Guide. If you’re interested in tackling these complex challenges, come work with us to make crypto more accessible and useful worldwide.More locally relevant ways to pay in Japan April , Daniel Heffernan Product, Japan Since we launched in Japan five years ago, our domestic and international users have told us that they want to pursue deeper, more natural relationships with their Japanese customers.

Our Japan-based engineering teams have made major progress in unlocking larger portions of the economy for our users, and today we’re announcing support for Konbini payments and bank transfers (known locally as Furikomi) on Stripe. Bank transfers: bringing Japanese companies together In Japan, the daily rhythms of the economy depend on payments between businesses, and these are overwhelmingly facilitated by bank Brazil Mobile Number List transfers, which the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI) estimates have % share of the ¥ trillion ($ trillion) that is exchanged annually. Our customers can now use bank transfers throughout Stripe products, allowing them to get closer than ever to their Japanese business counterparties. We are modernizing the experience for bank transfers for both the sending and receiving firms. We allow businesses to automatically provision virtual bank accounts, instead of having all customers transfer to the same corporate bank account.

This allows fast, automatic processing of invoices, avoiding the common end-of-month scramble as accounting teams attempt to reconcile outstanding invoices and (largely opaquely labeled) incoming transfers. Bank systems and business systems don’t usually talk to each other. This needlessly complicates routine work, from accounting to customer service, and introduces risk and errors. We made bank transfers legible to non-bank systems, allowing businesses to build on top of them. For example, bank transfers do not naturally support refunds in the same way that card payments do. We have made partial and full refunds available both within our Dashboard and API, so that customer service teams can reverse a ‘typoed’ transfer without needing full access to a corporation’s treasury account. Bank transfers open new possibilities for marketplaces and SaaS platforms.
Reklama

Wysłany: Nie Mar 03, 2024 12:10    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mechanika i Budowa Maszyn 1254 Strona Główna -> Mechanika Płynów Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: